Tuesday, April 11, 2017

On the run again...

Yes, I run/raced for the first time in a year on Sunday.

Yes I took yesterday as a recovery day.

Yes I've been walking around like a newborn calf on sore legs and yes today is the second longest distance I've run in a year...but, but, but, it was 85 and sunny in Massachusetts so I just HAD to go for a run!!! There is no doubt that my running cardio shape is gone, as is any type of running speed. I hope that they will both come back relatively quickly (fingers crossed but since its been over a year and I'm 20lbs...this is going to tax my patience) but it felt great to get out and RUN! Soreness in my quads and glutes from Sunday's effort but NO hip pain at all. NONE...AT...ALL! My surgeon is THE MAN!!! Ya, I am indeed happy boy

No comments:

Post a Comment