Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I'll show you sleep monster


For some reason over the last few weeks I've just been exhausted. I have absolutely no idea why either. I'm eating (and I'm making myself eat more since I have a tendency to not eat enough) and I'm sleeping at night, it's just so weird.

But, but, but...I came home from a long day of work and figured I'd take the bull by the horns. I forced myself to take an hour nap, made some dinner and then hit the gym for a run. Because you know, a workout makes everything better.

A bonus was finding yet another old fave tank top. I didn't even know I still had it after all these years (um, 22 to be exact! I dug a bag out of my storage unit that was filled with old tees and tanks from my Army days). I really have to start wearing a foot pod on my HRM when I run on the treadmill because I ran more than that. I was actually pretty happy that I was running about an 8:15 pace for the 40mins. I'm kind of blown away that, post surgery and this being the longest I've run now on like 9 months the hip feels great. I'm excited to keep logging miles. NOW I can go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment