Friday, April 21, 2017

I got bigger

Because sometimes when you wear one of your old tanktops as a "motivation" shirt (I can't believe I found it after all this time!) under your workout tee...and you're fueled by Widstrong's Oro Extreme pre-workout (this stuff makes me want to lift Buicks)...you blast through a 90 minute heavy lift session and burn 900 calories. Sweet baby Jesus what a great workout!

Oh by the way, with all the time off from running/cycling/swimming...I think I've gotten a lil bigger. I know this extra weight is gonna kill me come tri season but it's kinda nice now. I mean my usual clothes don't fit but I can feel my size when I walk around now. Not to mention everyone I know has laid off the "you're too thin" comments and keep telling me I look "jacked". Now I just need to find a way to keep this muscle and just shred down...while getting my speed in the pool and on the road back. Well, at least I have a new goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment