Saturday, January 7, 2017

What better way to spend time in a snow storm...than in the pool?!


Oh the weather outside is indeed frightful, but the pool was so delightful.

Well, I don't know about delightful but it's a whole lot warmer! I have to admit I'm really starting to dig that "rehab" pool. A total of 1600m of just pulling plus another 600m of aqua jogging and 600m of side straddle walks. Now that's a workout. The one good thing about only being able to pull means I have no choice but to focus on form, hand entry and  breathing. Too often the "complete" mechanics of swimming gets lost while I'm trying to integrate strong kicking, log distance...and trying not to drown.  Maybe I can get the mechanics down pat by the time the doc clears me to be able to start kicking.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment