Monday, January 2, 2017

I just realized it's been a month since my surgery!

It's hard to believe that it's already been a month since my surgery. I guess that's a great indicator that I'm doing well and recovering quickly.


Mon Dieu, je suis fatigue! Waiting to get into a lane because people were fiddlefarting in the water...means I had to get in a good swim on a compressed time schedule. 200m pull opener with alternating sets of 100m pull, 50m aquajog, 50m sidestraddle walk for 1200m total (the rehab meters don't count) with no rest between sets. Talk about bang for your buck. Wowza! I'm already sore but to be honest it's REALLY nice to be sore from workouts again. Although I can only "pull" it feels like I haven't missed a beat in the water. My form is still good and my fitness level is already coming back. I'll work in kicking when the doc clears me.  Oh ya 2017...I'm coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment