Thursday, September 5, 2013

I am blown away...

Rarely am I at a loss for words...but this is one of those times.

I was approached by Cervelo not too long ago because they were interested in "my story" and because I'm an outspoken Cervelo enthusiast. I made the change to Cervelo bikes a while ago (you can read about it here) and have never looked back. It started with my P1 and now I own a P2 and an S5 (and I may or not be looking at adding another Cervelo bike or two to the stable). I follow and comment on all their social media stuff too. Well, It seems they were impressed with my Timberman 70.3 experience (aka crashageddon) and not only put it on their website (www.cervelo.com) but made me a featured rider and put me on their homepage! Um...AWESOME!!! To be on their site, alongside their pro's and sponsored teams means the world to me. I feel like a real athlete...

No comments:

Post a Comment